The Pokemon Company unveiled a brand new line of merch coming to its Pokemon Centers. The new items are centered across the “Sweet Scent” theme, a Normal-type transfer from the Pokemon sport collection. The lineup consists of pastel-colored gadgets like t-shirts, mascot plushes, and equipment. The Pokemon Center Online will start taking orders at 10 am on March 18, 2021 (JST). The gadgets will even be obtainable in-store in Japan beginning on March 20, 2021. [Thanks, Game Watch!]
Here’s the complete listing of Pokemon Center Sweet Scent merch. All costs embody tax.
- Lilligant, Slurpuff, Ribombee, Steenee mascots – 1,210 yen every
- Pikachu, Eevee, Yamper hair clips – 550 yen every
- Pikachu, Eevee, Yamper hair bands – 550 yen every
- Pikachu, Eevee, Yamper T-shirts (Collaboration with Mezzo Piano Junior) – 5,500 yen every
- Sweet Scent ribbon scrunchie – 770 yen
- Sweet Scent comb with a mirror – 605 yen
- Lilligant, Slurpuff, Ribombee, Steenee scented markers – 286 yen every
- Double-pack of scented mini notepads: Slurpuff and Steenee or Lilligant and Ribombee – 770 yen every
- Sweet Scent A4 dimension file folder – 550 yen
- Sweet Scent small bag with pockets – 1,430 yen
- Scented erasers: Slurpuff and Steenee or Lilligant and Ribombee – 220 yen every
- Sweet Scent sticker set with case – 550 yen (Also obtainable on Amazon JP on March 20, 2021)
- Sweet Scent pen pouch – 1,430 yen (Also obtainable on Amazon JP on March 20, 2021)
- Sweet Scent drawstring pouch – 715 yen (Also obtainable on Amazon JP on March 20, 2021)
- Bottled gummy sweet – 972 yen
As ever, the Pokemon Company has a number of different merch obtainable by varied companions. We just lately noticed a brand new line of Pokémon Shirts pop up by Original Stich. Additionally, there are distinctive stained glass figures for the collection’ anniversary.
The Pokemon Center Sweet Scent line of merch will likely be obtainable on-line on March 18, 2021 and in Japanese shops on March 20, 2021.