Eastasiasoft shared a showcase forward of E3 2021 taking a look at a few of the new video games it has on the horizon. The over 9 minute presentation seems at 10 video games the firm plans to launch in Summer 2021. While most have launch dates, three solely have normal launch home windows. The presentation additionally confirmed Crimson Spires will seem on the PS4, PS5, Switch, and Xbox One this 12 months.
First, right here’s the full record of all the new eastasiasoft video games that got here up throughout its 2021 Summer Showcase and can launch.
- Crimson Spires (PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One) – Coming Soon
- Drunken Fist (PS5) – July 2021
- Empire of Angels IV (PS4, Switch, Xbox One)
- Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey (Switch) – July 2021
- Mina & Michi (PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One) – June 30, 2021
- Omen of Sorrow (Xbox One) – Coming Soon
- Paradox Error (PS4, Switch, Xbox One) – June 9, 2021
- Pretty Girls Klondike Solitaire (PS4, PS5, Switch) – June 17, 2021
- Trigger Witch (PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X) – July 2021
- Xuan Yuan Sword 7 (PS4, Xbox One) – Summer 2021
And right here’s the eastasiasoft Summer Showcase 2021 trailer taking a look at these 10 new video games.
The subsequent eastasiasoft launch will probably be Paradox Error, which can present up on the PS4, Switch, and Xbox One on June 9, 2021 for $4.99.