COVID-19 has decimated real-life sports activities leagues and occasions throughout the globe, together with the cancelation of the UEFA Euro 2020 soccer match this yr (it is being moved to 2021). Before final yr’s eFootball PES 2020 recreation was launched, Konami introduced that it had scored the unique license for the celebrated occasion, however the international pandemic put a dent within the firm’s plans to capitalize on the match. In April, Konami introduced it was delaying the discharge of its deliberate Euro 2020 content material for PES 2020, however at the moment it says it is going to be approaching June four through Data Pack 7.0.
The free content material is essentially the identical as what would have been launched if COVID-19 by no means occurred, besides the official Team of the Tournament is not going to be taking place, and as of the time of this writing, it appears to be like just like the Euro 2020-branded, limited-edition retail model of PES 2020 can also be off the desk.
The free Euro 2020 content material in PES 2020 comprises (textual content from Konami):
- All 55 UEFA nationwide groups, squad rosters, and present kits.
- The official UEFA Euro 2020 match mode.
- Faithful and extremely practical recreations of Wembley Stadium and Saint Petersburg Stadium.
- The official UEFA Euro 2020 Group Stage match ball.
- UEFA Euro 2020 featured gamers, themed Matchdays, and different in-game occasions are nonetheless deliberate however topic to vary, with additional particulars to be shared in-game.