Capcom has confirmed the existence of a number of bugs in Monster Hunter Stories 2 and acknowledged that it’s working to repair the problems with later updates. Among the bugs was one the place gamers couldn’t play the ultimate cutscene, in addition to one the place a Monstie’s shade would change as soon as the assault energy of a component was better than their unique factor.
The firm has particularly addressed 4 totally different bugs in Version 1.1.0:
- Players unable to play the story’s ultimate cutscene
- Recommended to save lots of typically and restart the sport periodically
- Monstie’s physique shade adjustments when their major factor is modified
- “Corrupt data has been found” error message when accessing multiplayer features
- Lv. 99 Monsties reverts to Lv. 1 after parting methods after which including them again to the get together
Notably, whereas the flexibility to vary a Monstie’s major factor and physique shade was a characteristic within the earlier recreation, the inclusion of the characteristic in Monster Hunter Stories 2 is definitely a bug.
In an interview with Siliconera, Director Kenji Oguro acknowledged that the flexibility to vary a Monstie’s factor was omitted with a purpose to prioritize creating strengths for his or her unique attributes as a substitute. Capcom states that it’ll repair the colour change bug in a later replace.
Monster Hunter Stories 2 is instantly accessible on the Nintendo Switch and PC by way of Steam.