Code Atma, Agate Games’ narrative-driven supernatural RPG has formally opened for pre-registration! The sport launches on August 19th and delves into the world of modern-day gods, demons, spirits, and a secret warfare on which the way forward for humankind relies upon.
Quite a lot of video games are actually specializing in some form of a dystopian future and a warfare that gamers should battle to save all of humanity. So, let’s examine how Code Atma brings a recent take to this style.
You will play this sport as a Seeker and be part of a company generally known as the Asterisk. You will use the Code Atma app to summon and command highly effective creatures from different realms and restrain threats to the mortal world.
Code Atma will function strategic real-time fight with a deep visible novel-storytelling type to captivate you into its narrative. As a Seeker you should assemble a power of Atma to battle in opposition to enemies that discover their approach to the magical world by means of rifts.
While attempting to seal all of the ever-widening rifts, you’ll finally come throughout modern-day spiritualists and mystical warriors and work with them to save the world.
Here are a few of the options of the sport:
- Become a Seeker and see the reality behind the veil on this thrilling city fantasy RPG
- Harness the techno-mystical Code Atma app to harness the ability of legendary beings
- Fight good – strategic mastery brings larger rewards than senseless grind
- Discover a world of delusion and thriller impressed by Southeast Asian folklore
- Immerse your self in a world of attractive hand-drawn characters and beautiful Atma
- Neon cities meet mystic realms – discover the bonds between expertise and magic
This does sound like fairly the cool idea and if it pursuits you too, then you’ll be able to pre-order the sport now for some additional bonuses.
You shall be rewarded with the Pocong Atma and sources to ascend it to degree 60 now when you’ve got pre-ordered the sport. As extra gamers pre-order the sport, extra rewards shall be given, together with tickets to summon up to 20 new Atma.